Not only people but also landmarks have identical duplicates.
Have you ever imagined that the famous building you see today may also be on the other half of the planet? If not continue reading. It turned out that the Eiffel Tower, the Chinese Wall, and various other famous monuments have identical monuments throughout the world.
Here is a list of the famous places that have their clones. You will be 100% surprised.
1. The Tower Bridge in London and its duplicate in Suzhou, China
2. The Eiffel Tower in Paris and its replica in Tianducheng, China
3. The Great Wall of China and the Ranikot Fort in Pakistan
4. The Colosseum in Rome and the Amphitheatre of El Jem in Thysdrus
5. Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and the 25th of April Bridge in Portugal
6. Burj Khalifa in the UAE and Tokyo Skytree in Japan
7. Capilano Suspension Bridge in Canada and Suspension bridge Geierlay in the Hunsrück mountain range in western Germany
8. Hephaestus temple in Athens and Penshaw Monument in England
9. Notre Dame de Paris and Notre Dame de Amiens, also in France
10. Venice and Aveiro in Portugal
11. The Statue of Liberty in New York and its replica in Japan on Odaiba Island
12. Taj Mahal and the Bibi ka Maqbara in India